Panamax is the recognized pioneer in AV equipment protection, with over 30 years of innovation, millions of units sold, many patents granted, and numerous industry awards.
It is specifically developed and engineered to offer home theater systems with safe and filtered power. Panamax’s unique AVM circuitry provides the finest in AV power protection and filtering.
The MR4300 has 2 pairs of universal satellite connectors, 9 protected outlets, one pair each of RJ-11 and RJ-45 in/out connectors.
The Panamax level 3 noise filtration has two high current outputs and two banks of linear filtered outlets to improve the picture and sound of your AV equipment.
AVM monitors incoming line voltage continuously for spikes and surges and spikes to prevent any damage to expensive AV systems. It disconnects the equipment if an over or under voltage occurs. Power is restored on resumption of voltage to safe levels.
Product Name: Panamax MR4300
Product Dimensions: 6 x 17 x 2.19 inches (l x w x b)
Product Weight: 6.5 pounds
- 9 outlets with exclusive automated voltage monitoring (AVM), protect or disconnect technology, and Panamax level 3 noise filtration.
- The greatest protection available in the industry – particularly built and manufactured to give protected and filtered power to home theater systems.
- Protects AV system components and performance from dangerous power spikes and current swings.
- $5,000,000 Limited Lifetime Protection Policy for Connected Equipment; Lifetime Product Warranty
- Panamax is the recognized pioneer in AV equipment protection, with over 30 years of innovation, millions of units sold, many patents granted, and numerous industry awards.
High current and linear filtering outlets are available. What is the distinction? How should they be put to use?
The high-current outlets are for devices such as pre-amplifiers and receivers. All additional devices can be plugged into the remaining outlets.
Is there rack mounting hardware included?
Yes, it has a 19-inch AV rack fitted. The unit includes mounting ears.
Is a grounded outlet required for this device to effectively protect the components connected to it?
A grounded outlet is always recommended by the firm.
How many watts can it handle?
It has a maximum amperage capacity of 15A. This equates to 1800 watts. If it gets any higher, the breaker will trip.