Furman M-8X2 Merit X Series 8 X 2 Outlet Power Conditioner is an affordable AC power solution for rack mount applications. The M-8x is installed in the top slot of the rack. It has an eight switched AC outlet in the rear panel that will power up and protect all equipment up to a load of 15A.
Product Weight: 4.6.pounds
Dimensions: 3.8 x 19 x 1.8 inches (l xl wl b)
Model number: M8 x 2
Connector: Power Plug
Voltage: 120 Volts
- M-Series conditioners protect sensitive electronic equipment by combining surge and transient suppressors with a high voltage varistor (MOV). The fast-acting suppression circuit reacts quickly, clamping transient voltages to safe limits. An RFI/EMI interference filter prevents noise from contaminating the alternating current line and leaking into sensitive audio, video, or computer circuits.
- The rear outlets are large enough to accept even the largest wall warts and adapters.
- On the back panel, there is a circuit breaker. The circuit breaker will trip if the overall load on the power conditioner exceeds the 15A (or 1800W) limit. It is simple to reset by pressing a button.
- The M-8X2 has a handy master switch for the rear outlets that illuminates when the power is turned on.
- Its filtration is at the standard level from radio waves and electromagnetic interference.
- It has 90 to 140 volts of alternating current.
- The AC noise filtering lowers RFI/EMI, spike, and the surge protection keeps equipment safe and electricity pure.
- There is a 15 amp rated circuit breaker with a Panel Indicator in the front.
- There are a total of 9 outlets, of which eight are back panel outlets (three of which have “wall wart” spacing) and 1 front panel convenience outlet.
- Furman’s AC noise filtering eliminates EMI and RFI interference for a clearer sound.